Logo

Logo

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

So we are three days in to 2012. How's everyone doing?  So far I'm doing alright. I have lots of maternity and newborn sessions in the first half of the year it sounds like. My sister-in-law is getting married in June...so I will most likely be photographing that as well.  And a really good friend is assisting me in getting the word spread about my photography business in the area to get me more known....so that's exciting!

Also, on my Facebook fan page I'm thisclose to getting 400 fans....so I'm thinking of doing a vendor giveaway...Question is...can I figure out how to do it here on the blog? And can I do it on here without it being a big mess?  This I do not know...but I might as well try it and see what happens.

On one final note, my job with the JCP is seasonal so technically besides my photography business and my two other side businesses, I am unemployed and have no income whatsoever....so let's book me up with appointments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment